Sound Sensations TX
Wedding Planner's thoughts!
Absolutely spot-on by this wedding planner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU1YypOT48Q #QualityDallasDJs #DFWDJs #DallasWeddingPlanners
Excellent DJ vs. Mediocre??
Stats don't lie according to St. Louis Bride Magazine:
1. 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
2. Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
3. Brides say that during wedding planning, their highest priority was their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
4. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
5. When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
6. 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
7. Based on the survey statistics above, assuming a $10,000 food/drink minimum you’ll spend a minimum of $1500 on gratuity at 15%.
Let's keep things in perspective...does it make sense to invest a little bit more into an incredible DJ service vs. a mediocre/bad one? You do the math...
International wedding booked
I specialize in doing international weddings. I've done Peruvian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Cambodian, Indian, Columbian, Puerto Rican, Croatian, Serbian, Latvian, Bosnian, Estonian, Russian, English, French, Swiss, Polish, Slovakian, Armenian, Chilean, Argentinian, Canadian, from Trinidad, Egyptian, Ecuadorian, Panamanian, Jamaican, Pakistani, Afghani, Mexican (of course, we are in Texas so that goes without saying) & many, many others (sorry if you were left off). This past week, booked another Serbian wedding on the groom's side & Mexican on the bride's side. Always interesting & fun!
Long Distance Events
Just booked a wedding for a bride and groom that live in San Diego via a phone consultation. I performed at a charity event a few weeks back where the decision-maker resided in New Orleans. Last night, I had a Consultation with a bride & groom via FaceTime. What's the point? With technology today, conducting Consultations (which I absolutely recommend with any vendor you're hiring vs. just making a decision via email) is paramount. You can have it one of a few ways: Skype/FaceTime/GoToMeeting.com, phone/teleconference & of course, nothing replaces face-to-face. However, nowadays, it's tough with schedules to necessarily coordinate a face-to-face so the next best thing is Skype/FaceTime/GoToMeeting. Book your Consultation today, as dates are almost gone for 2017 & already booking into 2018.
DFW Weddings booking like crazy!
Wow...just booked 2 weddings today for fall...literally 2 of only several Saturdays I have left!