Sound Sensations TX
Stats don't lie according to St. Louis Bride Magazine:
1. 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
2. Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
3. Brides say that during wedding planning, their highest priority was their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
4. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
5. When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
6. 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
7. Based on the survey statistics above, assuming a $10,000 food/drink minimum you’ll spend a minimum of $1500 on gratuity at 15%.
Let's keep things in perspective...does it make sense to invest a little bit more into an incredible DJ service vs. a mediocre/bad one? You do the math...